Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog Reflection

  At first I dreaded the blogging assignment simply because of ignorance.  I had never blogged and as most, I tend to fear the unknown.  As time progressed through the semester, and I was given the opportunity to self reflect, share experiences, and discuss readings of mine I began to enjoy the experience.  We can all learn a great deal from ours and other’s positive and negative experiences.  It would be an injustice to oneself and one another if one failed to utilize means, such as blogging to share these learning experiences.   We have this wonderful networking/communication avenue at our fingertips and without being pushed to explore blogging, I feel I truly would have missed an incredible learning opportunity.  I only have two wishes regarding the blogging assignment.  One, I wish I would have had more time to devote to my blog. There are so many other things I would have loved to share. Second, I wish I was equipped enough to format my blogs in a more appealing way.  The layouts of my blogs always seemed to have some formatting error, which I was too ignorant to correct.  I do intend to try and keep up with my blog.  (That is if time permits.)      
More Later----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment